2020 Undercover Artist Grants Program
Spanning the art forms of theatre, physical theatre, dance, circus, music, cabaret, new writing and poetry, Undercover Artist Grants Program will offer grants enabling performing artists with disability and/or who are D/deaf to develop skills and create new work.
The work created through this program will be exhibited on a virtual platform at Undercover Artist Virtual Showcase, viewed by industry leaders and peers across Australia in early December 2020.
Undercover Artist Festival 2020 personnel – Steering Group
Upholding Access Arts’ commitment to a disability-led process and program, the Steering Group will comprise six sector leaders with lived experience of disability:
- Chair: Associate Professor Bree Hadley (QUT)
- Irene Clelland (CEO, Arafmi)
- Morwenna Collett (arts, access and inclusion consultant)
- Julie Lyons (Deaf Sports and Recreation Queensland, artist)
- Peter Vance (singer-song-writer, Access Arts Life Member).
Applications for the UNITE and INCUBATE grants are now closed. Recipients will be announced in September 2020.
Undercover Artist Festival is presented by Access Arts.
Follow Access Arts on Facebook or sign up to receive E-News updates to stay in the loop.